Libardo Erozo (age 52) and his wife Leticia Perdomo (51) are 2nd generation farmers. El Diamante farm has been in the family for over 50 years and sits on 3.5 hectares of land along the slopes of San Agustin.

With 100% of their income coming from coffee, Libardo and Leticia strive to produce the best Caturra and Tabi varietals with washed and sundried naturals as offerings. This year, they produced 6,240 kilograms of green parchment with Caturra representing 90% of this production and Tabi the remaining 10%.

Although Tabi can fetch higher prices, Libardo has opted not to uproot his Caturra varietals due to the quality that has been produced year after year. For this husband and wife team, consistency and perfecting naturally processed coffees is their goal for the future.

Coffee El Diamante, Colombia
Producer Libardo Erazo & Leticia Perdomo
Farm El Diamante
Variety Tabi, Caturra
Process Washed
Altitude 1750 m
Sourced By Arabica Trading House
Region San Agustin, Huila
Harvest 2017 / 2018

Cupping Notes

Red Apple, Strawberry, Greengage, Peach Candy, Tabacco, Tea Like